- October 23–24, 2012
- McKimmon Conference & Training Center
- Raleigh, NC
Bridging the Gap is a revolutionary conference about science, technology, engineering and math education in North Carolina. It will bring together:
Our goal is to strengthen K-12 and college STEM education throughout North Carolina.
By exchanging ideas, increasing communication, and sharing resources, we can put educators in a better position to serve students and the public.
- Tom Ross, President of the University of North Carolina system
- June Atkinson, North Carolina Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Bruce Fuchs, Director of the NIH Office of Science Education
- Naveen Sinha, from Harvard University’s Science and Cooking Lecture Series
- NIH SEPA (Science Education Partnership Awards) recipients
- North Carolina K-12 teachers
- Informal science groups
- STEM education funding organizations